dimanche 1 mars 2009

Italian sunday afternoon

- Pixie is HOT on the cover of Italian Vogue. Steven Meisel again.

- I do bangles piling lately and I think it's pretty cool, especially with my fat Chanel bangle (top left, but you can't see the logo).

- I wear my mom's glasses, straight from the 80's, that I adapted to my view, and a italian fashion editor asked me this morning if it was Cutler and Gross...

- The only make up I brought here is my Dioshow mascara and Givenchy prisme blush, and I think I could live a whole life on these only.

-Love the old furniture of the hotel.

- Sorry this is a phone photo

- I'm running out of cashews

xxx

5 commentaires:

  1. Aww thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! School has been so stressful, I haven't been able to spend a lot of time blogging and such. Hopefully things will calm down soon!

    I love your glasses, they look so cute and quirky! And your bangles look lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great cover! Love the glasses too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the glasses and I'm jealous of your chanel bangle. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment!

    Pixie on Italian Vogue is Amazing!

    xxgypsy

    RépondreSupprimer