mercredi 4 mars 2009

Dévastée


Argh.
Tired tired tired.
And upset and fed up with a lot of stuff.
Fashion week is starting today in Paris. Crazy week.
I need energy now !!!
But first let me tell you about my last day in Principe de Savoia.
I was so bored, I was working on this big piece I had to give on Monday. It was 2 am and I was DYING for a cigarette. So I decided I would just go down in the lobby and find one. I was weraing wool stockings and a big grey sweater. I had taken my make-up off, and my hair was all messy, almost dirty. I looked like anything but a cool fashion editor in a luxury hotel. I looked more like a teenager on a pajamas party. I first ran into this cute 25 year old little DJ boy who flirted with me for a while and offered me to smoke a joint with him in his room. I was about to say yes, when I ran into this crowd :
(Photo courtesy Purple Diary)
They all were in such a good mood they really didn't care I was wearing pajamas, and I ended up shaking hands with Emmanuelle Alt and Mario Sorrenti in my wool stockings and stained - shit!! - grey sweater.
Tbe night then became really crazy. I should censor it here, though. I never came back to work. Olivier Zham, Milla Jovovich, two different hotel rooms and a joint rolled by a young boy are involved. I went to sleep round 7 am. It was fun. Really fun. And all this fun happened in my pajamas, and without a single drop of alcohol. Which is kind of a miracle.
On the next day, or, better said, three hours later, I was wearing my H&M dress that looks a lot like a Jil Sander and going on with my Milan fashion week activities.
I got obsessed by the shoes at the Dolce Gabanna show :


aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....
Thought the Finale was a little "too much" :

(Shit. In this photo you can totally see that I am no first row at all. )

And flew back to Paris.
(Actually I am cheating, this was taken on my way there but I love the Evian bottle effect of it!)

Back in Paris, I realized my two best friends were fighting over a man, my almost boyfriend hated me for wanting independance in our couple, my bosses wanted my article NOW, and I was so tired. So I worked and worked, tried to handle my hysteric friends, cried with my almost boyfriend on the phone and slept nine hours twice.
Today. Well today is Paris fashion week starting.
I don't have any invites for Gareth Pugh.
I am not that cool. But I was the crazy pajama girl of the Principe di Savoia, and that's cooler.
I want to see the Devastée show. It fits my state of mind perfectly. Devastated.

8 commentaires:

  1. So exciting that you were at the show! Love all the shoes you posted!

    xoxox,
    CC

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Milan sounds wild!
    And OMG, have you seen the Gareth Pugh video?!
    Amazing!
    http://www.showstudio.com/project/parisfashionweekaw09/reports/32392

    xxgypsy

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow what a night! Can't believe you even got a picture:) Can't wait to hear your tales from Paris xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those Dolce shoes are amazing - have an amazing time at fashion week - maybe the stained grey sweater look is coming back for A/W 09?

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hahah i love random nights like this..always the most fun i have to say! :)

    oh you mentioned britney in my last post..i woul KILL to go to that concert..would be amazing!

    thanks for your super lovely comment :) hope you are having a ball in paris you LUCKY thing!!!!

    love LMxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great blog! Love your writing style. Check mine out?
    staticelectri-city.blogspot.com
    -rachel lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for the comment. You sound like you had an amaaaazing time that night. Hope Paris is just as good! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. lol
    You never know who you will meet!
    Gosh I am really interested in what you do?..

    RépondreSupprimer